How to install & setup Supreme products
- Check the dependencies of the product(s) you wish to use.
- Add jar(s) to
../Plugins/directory on your server.
- Attempt to load your server
- Once the server has loaded & crashed, you will see a message in the console from whichever plugin loaded first. This message will include the name of the plugin which loaded first.
- Navigate to
- Add your license key to the
license.txtfile before saving it.
- Attempt to start your server again.
- The server should crash again after replacing your
license.txtwith a new
- Repeat this process for all plugins you wish to install.
This is most likely because you didn't save your license key properly. At the bottom of your
latest.logyou should find some info about the crash. Most plugins will say why they aren't loading correclty.
Check the last line of your
latest.logmost of the time it's the server restarting itself to validate the key after its first creation. If after another restart you still can't load, there may be something wrong with your licenses or the jars themselves. You should open a ticket in our discord to allow our team to debug the problem for you.
We have very strict licensing rules compared to a lot of other development groups. This is for good reason. 99% of the time, your issues can be resolved by our staff in minutes by simply opening a ticket in our Discord. But that info isn't publicly shared to stop people from debugging and backtracking our licensing methods.